MISSION The Mission of The Staropolska Chamber of Industry and Commerce is to support the entrepreneurship in The Świętokrzyskie Province.
GENERAL AIM The most important strategy component of The SCIC’s activity on the market is the quality of the services performed by professional personnel.
INDIRECT AIMS The quality policy’s main assumptions are based on the consequent realization of the following aims:
- Improvement of The Staropolska Chamber of Industry and Commerce image as a reliable representative of the economic environment of The Świętokrzyskie Province,
- Creation of the conditions for the development of economic activity in The Świętokrzyskie Province,
- Realization of the statutory tasks and fulfilling the function of the Chamber with relation to its members,
- Continuous enrichment of the offered services’ range meeting the requirements of the environments and the customers,
- Improvement of the customers’ service quality,
- Improvement of personal policy, including continuous raising of the employees’ qualifications,
- Continuous modernization and improvement of The SCIC infrastructure,
- Raising of The SCIC functioning efficiency, successful management, clear division of authorities and responsibilities, which will be achieved through improvement of the Quality System in accordance with the requirements of PN-EN ISO 9001:2001 norm.
This is the management of The SCIC who is responsible for the achievement of the above-mentioned aims, as well as every employee for his position.