The Enterprise Europe Network helps businesses innovate and grow on an international scale. It is the world’s largest support network for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with international ambitions.
The Network isactive in more than 60countries worldwide. It brings together 3,000 experts from more than 600member organisations – all renowned for their excellence in business support.
Member organisations include:
· technology poles
· innovation support organisations
· universities and research institutes
· regional development organisations
· chambers of commerce and industry
The Enterprise Europe Network has been operating since January 1, 2008. It was established as part of the Framework Program for Competitiveness and Innovation – CIP, and in the new EU financial perspective for 2014-2020 operates under the Program for the Competitiveness of Enterprises and small and medium enterprises – COSME .
There are 30 specialized centers of the Enterprise Europe Network operating in Poland within 4 consortia, covering all voivodships:
· Enterprise Europe Network – South Poland – 9 centers in 4 provinces (Silesian, Lesser Poland, Holy Cross, and Subcarpathian),
· Enterprise Europe Network – Central Poland – 6 centers in 4 provinces (Masovian,, Łódź, Kuyavian-Pomeranian, Pomeranian),
· Enterprise Europe Network – East Poland – 6 centers in 3 provinces (Podlaskie, Warmian-Masurian, Lublin),
· Enterprise Europe Network – West Poland – 9 centers in 5 provinces (West Pomeranian, Lubusz, Greater Poland, Lower Silesian, Opole)
Expertise, contacts andevents to connect you withthe right internationalpartners to grow yourbusiness.